Through personal involvement and a knowledge of our clients’ affairs, we develop tax strategies and objectives to ensure maximum benefit for individuals, companies and their shareholders. We provide services in respect of personal, corporate, property, value-added and other taxes. Our specialised tax services are also available to assist in areas such as estate planning, corporate reorganisation and family trusts.
The Taxation Services Department is staffed by one supervisor and support staff as required. The Partner responsible for taxation is Mr. Christopher Ram.
The principal services of the Department are:
- To prepare and lodge all clients’ tax returns once the relevant accounts and information has been received.
- To carry out thereafter all communication with the Guyana Revenue Authority pertaining to the submitted returns.
- To ensure that in the computation and remittance of taxes the client both fulfils his obligations and derives maximum benefits to which he is entitled to under the law.
- To ensure clients are reminded of advance taxes payable as the quarterly instalments fall due and are advised in writing as to the amounts to be paid on quarter.
- To ensure that clients are advised of all relevant changes in tax laws.
- To handle any other matter relating to taxation which clients may request from time to time.